Thursday, August 27, 2009

One

Taken courtesy of Laurisa and Jordie's Feet. We had a blast playing with my new studio (well I did, they had to sit in a hot studio, and lay on cold hard cement, and have their feet drawn on with Sharpie TWICE! Oh well, that's what little sister's are for!)


Okay, since I am totally horrible at blogging and suck at life, here is my attempt to start a photography blog.
Whitney's One Hundred.
One hundred pictures that I took, that I will (hopefully) update everyday, and maybe some witty humor between the pictures.


Oh, and I love feedback and comments. Let me know what you think of the pictures, say "hi", leave some love, tell me about your day... Just say something! ♥Whit

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting, and cute picture. I'm glad you've decided to start a blog of your pictures. I love viewing photos.

    Good luck on the blog!

    ReplyDelete