Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Eight

I take pictures of EVERYTHING! (well, almost ;) ) I take pictures of mundane things, and sometimes exciting things, and of course of people. When I take pictures of boring things, I try to spice the picture up a little and turn something ordinary into something special. So we have a ghetto bike on the side of our house, just laying there. There is some garbage around it; buckets, weeds, rocks, tools, etc. I snapped a photo of it today, and it was not great. There were so many distractions, and the color was not very saturated. So I messed with it in PS. I think it turned out sort of sweet. Kind of ‘Ye Olde Tyme’ style! It took away a lot of the distractions, and the color doesn’t matter anymore! Gotta’ love PS!

 

bike 540

No comments:

Post a Comment