Sunday, September 6, 2009

Five

Here is a fact about Whitney: I LOVE PHOTOSHOP. I could play on it all day, everyday. So when I don’t have a lot of pictures to edit, I get antsy without Photoshop! So today I didn’t have any pictures to edit, so I looked through my pictures and found a pretty cute one of my sister Jordie.

Here she is, adorable huh?

Jordie original

Well editing that only took about 2 minutes. That’s not enough PS time for me!! So I wanted to change her looks a little. First I messed with her hair color, but it looked a little weird because of the little frizzies, so instead I messed with her eye color.

Here she is with green eyes:

Jordie Green Eyes

Kind of subtle, but it looks pretty good :) Here she is with blue eyes!

Jordie Blue eyes

I especially like the last one because her best friend and her always get asked if they are brother and sister, but he has bright blue eyes, and she has hazel. Now they’d be even more confused! Love ya Jord!

No comments:

Post a Comment